Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oh. My.

How terribly embarrassing. I think I've had this blog for about 2 years? Possibly 3. Oh yes, 3 years. Silly me.

I can't figure out what you're for, blog. I confess that my life seems far too boring to commit to the internet for perusing. So then, creative writing!

Then 10 posts later I become paranoid that someone, somewhere, is going to steal what I wrote. I deleted quite a few posts of my original writing from this baby. Now it's safely on my laptop, where only I can look at it. But that seems wrong too.

Most of the blogs that I read are cooking. Cooking blogs suck me in like nothing else can, because oh goodness do I love to cook and bake and generally waste time in the kitchen. Who needs a watch when the stove has a clock, eh? That's me, single-handedly pulling a fast one on feminism.

I could crack jokes. But that seems like a waste of blog space.

Then again, so is this rambling.

But I'm going to hit the publish button anyway. Because it's my blog, and because I can.

So there.

No comments: